We know how much quality health care and the ability to plan for your future mean to you and your family. Stampin' Up! offers high quality benefits with you in mind. The Stampin' Up! Principle of Positive Environment states, "We seek to offer fair compensation and benefits; ample training and educational opportunities; and an opportunity for everyone to share ideas with the company."
Eligible employees are offered various company benefits. A sampling of these benefits is described below (this is not a complete list):
- Health Insurance - Stampin' Up strives to make high quality benefits affordable by sharing premium costs and providing competitive rates to our employees.
- 125(c) Flexible Spending Account - Stampin' Up! offers a medical reimbursement account and a dependent care reimbursement account.
- Life Insurance - Stampin' Up! provides basic term life insurance coverage for full-time employees, their spouses, and dependent children. Employees may purchase supplemental life insurance coverage.
- Personal Time Off (PTO) - Stampin' Up! has established a policy that allows employees to take time off to accommodate personal needs. Most employees are eligible to accrue Personal Time Off (PTO). Accrual is based on actual time worked and years of service.
- Tuition Assistance - We are dedicated to the educational advancement of our employees. To participate, you must be a current, full-time employee with at least six months of service or a current, part-time employee with at least one year of service.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Beginning on hire date, employees can invest for retirement through a pre-taxed payroll deduction, if they are at least 21 years old. Employees may contribute 1%-20% of pay in full percentage increments. Stampin' Up! offers a generous match, which is immediately 100% vested.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - The Employee Assistance Program offers free and confidential help for a variety of problems. Benefits are available for you or anyone else living in your household. The EAP is specifically designed to help with: depression, personal problems, marital and family stress, alcohol and drug abuse, legal and financial questions, difficulties centering around children, job-related issues.