Stampin' Up! Supports You
Stampin' Up! has a place for everyone, whether you want to build a full-time career and business, supplement your family income, or add to your personal rubber stamp collection. When you become a demonstrator, Stampin' Up! helps you reach your goals and be successful through training materials and personal support. We support our demonstrators in the following ways:
- Idea Book & Catalog and mini catalogs showcase our products with full-size images of our exclusive artwork, creative ideas throughout, and supply lists so you can recreate your favorites.
- Stampin' Success is an exclusive monthly magazine just for demonstrators. This page-turner is filled with ideas, samples, and articles to help you achieve your goals.
- The demonstrator website is a wonderful resource for placing and checking on orders and getting company updates.
- Stampin' Connection is an exclusive online community of your fellow demonstrators who freely share project ideas and inspiration.
- Training materials and events keep you up-to-date with the latest in stamping and paper crafting. Whether you're attending a training event or viewing our training materials, we're confident you'll be ready to share what you love!
- Upline support is one of the most valuable ways you'll receive support. Your upline (the demonstrator you sign up under) is your personal advisor and is eager to help you achieve your goals.
- Demonstrator Support is available directly from the home office. When you call Demonstrator Support, our agents are eager to help you with whatever question you have.
In addition to these resources, we also have several online services such as Demonstrator Business Web Services and the acceptance of customer credit cards that help make running your business quick and easy.
With all these means of support, you'll feel right at home in the Stampin' Up! family.