Stampin' Up!'s Rubber Stamps
Stampin' Up! gives you the option of both wood-mount rubber stamps and repositionable, clear-mount rubber stamps. Both use your high quality rubber for unbeatable image quality you love. Talk to your demonstrator today to learn more about these two rubber stamp options!
Wood-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Permanent mounting
- Smooth feel, classic style
- Durable farmed maple wood blocks
- Come in sturdy, plastic see-through storage cases that are easy to stack and store
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Click here to download your Clear Mount Block Template (PDF)
Nothing is faster, easier, or more versatile than our exclusive Stampin' Around wheels! Because many wheels complement images in our stamp sets, you can use wheels and stamp sets together to create beautifully coordinated projects. And with Stampin' Around ink cartridges your wheeled images will also coordinate with our card stock, brads, and more. Stampin' Around wheels come ready to snap into a handle for continual, seamless images!
Our stamps are sold in sets, which ensures versatility for all of your stamping projects. Stampin' Up!'s Catalog includes exclusive stamp sets that are unrivaled and unavailable anywhere else in the stamping world. With deeply etched images on foam-backed rubber that ensure sharp and clear stamped images, it is no wonder that our stamps--renowned within the stamping industry--earned the Creating Keepsakes' Readers' Choice Award for best rubber stamps--for the eighth year in a row!
We make our stamps of premium wood and rubber to guarantee the best impression possible. Our stamps give a better result than other materials such as photo polymer or foam stamps because they are sturdier and the impression is etched deeply allowing for finer detailed images.
To purchase our stamps online, click here.